Sunday, October 12, 2008

WHAT WE DO WHEN IT SNOWS

When it snows we can find all kind of things to do.
The day starts off with Grandpa taking us for a ride in
the ranger to check all the farm critters.
As you can see, Ford didn't make it too far.
Ford loves to ride the 4wheelers, no matter
who is driving.
Everyone fights over riding with Mike and
Elle.
Elle was one of our Boarder Coley Pups.

Mom and Ford...and Fancy


Mom and Ford taking another spin
behind Mike.
If only Weston was here to see all
the snow. He hates missing the first big snow.
His sled is waiting for him.....
Lincoln riding Madi's 4wheeler.


All the kids... and the kids up the road
came out for a spin on the sleds.
Mike, Matt and Wes took turns taking everyone
around the pasture.
Madi is finishing up her snowman.

Madi and Tierra starting to make
a snowman.








2 comments:

Zent Family said...

Nick sat at the computer depressed at seeing all your snow. Enjoy some for us!

Jenni and fam said...

Holy cow check out all your snow!!We got about 1/4 inch and it melted 2 hours later. That is amazing!
Your pictures are so beautiful. I can't believe the difference between your country life and my city life. I never thought I'd end up in the city. But i guess even roosevelt isn't that small compared to living out on a big Ranch in Wyoming huh! I would love for my kids to experience life on a ranch and be around animals and all that fun stuff. I also got such a kick out of the oreo pictures of Ford. Oh dear how cute. I love keeping up on your blog!!