Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Lincoln's 11

Lincoln turned 11 today. I can't believe it. I feel so old
and his dad feels even older. It seems like just
yesterday that we were chacing him around and
now he is his grown.
Before I know it, he will be out of school and off to college.
I wish he was still little like Ford.
Lincoln playing "Broom Hockey"with Dad and Uncle Aaron

"What?
All I wanted was a team of horses for my birthday....
and some jerky and gum...oh and the wagon for the team."


Lincoln and Callie at Fair. Lincoln named his heifer after
his best friend (we call her his girlfriend) from school.


Lincoln did ask for a team of horses too. He even found a set
in Washington and the guy would of met his half way.
Sorry, not this year kid!
Only my child would ask for something like that.
He never asks for something a normal
11 year old would ask for....like a bike, or football.
Who knows, next year he will want a tractor.




2 comments:

Zent Family said...

Happy Birthday Lin!! Nick said you should of gotten your team of horses--maybe next year.

Sandy said...

Happy birthday, Linc! I hope you got all the gum and jerky a boy could want:)