Tuesday, December 23, 2008

December Traditions!

December is full of Traditions,

some old some new!

The David's have a tradition of getting

Christmas Trees together (all 60 or so of us)

up on South Pass the 1st part of December.

This year, Ford was sick so I missed out.

I didn't want a real tree either

(Weston was gone and I didn't want to mess with it).

So I put up Madi's and Lincoln's trees

down stairs, instead of in their rooms.

All of the decorations on Madi's tree

are colors that match her

room and tree and are very very girly!!

Oh...the lights are purple!!!

Lincoln has hunting and cowboy decorations

on his little tree.

It is now time to get Ford his own tree

and I think he will have cars and trucks!!
Hopefully FORDS!!!

We also spend a lot of time at Mike and Cindy's house.

My kids love Mike, and to them

he is a great uncle!

Ford and Trish are hanging out...he is a little sleepy!

Madi, Kadon, Lincoln, Tierra and Ford!


Card time...Madi wins most games!!


This is Ford after is he done writing his

letter to Santa....

He watches Madi write things down

and he thinks he can too.


Dear Santa....


I am a very good boy!!!








1 comment:

Sandy said...

The picture of Ford trying to write a letter is so cute! You guys have been BUSY!!