Tuesday, December 30, 2008

My Baby is 1!

Ford turned 1 on the 27th of December.
I didn't know if I wanted to cry
or laugh.
He has been such a great blessing to us and
such an eye opener.
Life would never be the same
if we didn't have him!
I love you Ford Weston!!
Today is my big day and I woke up
in the best mood!!
I am waiting to see what I got!!

Look!! A new wagon from Aunt Shino!

I can push it all by myself!

Am I cute or what?!

Mom showing me a new truck!

My Ford cake!!
(I free-handed this....I could
of used a little help!!)
My first cake and I am going to eat it all!

I did eat it all!

I even had to have a bath!

Me and my Momma!!
I am all clean!
The only time Grandma Jane can hold me is
when I am asleep....well my birthday
was too much and I had to have a nap!!











1 comment:

Jenni and fam said...

You got so many good pictures...but I can see that you weren't actually the one taking them....I never get that many good pictures because I am always trying to do everything get the cake ready, help the kids with presents, etc. etc. so I dont ever get that many good pictures. What a fun birthday...love the cake too. You did awesome especially for free handing it.